Sunday, October 14, 2007

Louis Vuitton Baggage At It's Finest

Keeping up with Kardashian's sashayed on to E!'s Sunday night line up and I must sickeningly admit that I could potentially become a fan.

Just in the first episode alone the Kardashian's covered pole dancing twelve year olds, sex tape fiascos, and last but certainly not least, maternal drunkenness - how can you not like these people?

As for our friend Kimmy's personal style - I give it a 6. Kim was shockingly ordinary with only a few shots of T&A to really round out her blah outfit choices. However, the scariest ensemble (or so I thought) was a momentary lapse of judgment before a scheduled appearance on theTyra Banks show.

Fresh with embarrassment from a recent sex tape leak, Kim opted for a burnt orange high-neck mid 16th century jousting blouse complete with obnoxious ruffles. I do understand that Kim was using her outfit to make a statement, if her blouse could have spoken it would have probably said: “I did make the sex tape, but I regret it, and I have now committed my life to God." But let's be honest - we're talking about Kim Kardashian , wearing a blouse that comes up to her ears, so the blouse is most likely screaming the words, "Okay okay, I did it, I made the dirty sex tape and I liked it!!"

Just a quick note: The blouse choice actually looked good on camera, good save Kim.

To those who fear that Kim might now be taking a more "conservative" approach to her wardrobe- I'm happy to report that she left theTyra Banks show wearing a high-waisted, skin-tight, pencil skirt paired with a chic white oxford shirt buttoned down to her navel - classy. Kim is currently auditioning replacements for her next sex tape which will "accidentally" leak sometime before the Christmas shopping season.

In closing, Armenian fashion queen Kim Kardashian might have changed my opinion of self-obsessed young L.A. women, that is, until she uttered these words below:
"Ya know, there's a lot of baggage that comes with this family, but it's like Louis Vuitton baggage" (cue the raspy Paris Hilton esque giggle - barf).

I just have one question, where's Brody Jenner and when will he be taking his shirt off?

No comments: