Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 Fashion Reading List

Hi Ladies,

As i sit here at my computer with red-rimmed eyes in a soft sleepy haze i seem to remember why a good book is always sort of bittersweet. I decided to start reading Queen of Fashion (listed below) last night at around 11 p.m. and didn't get to bed till around 2 a.m.! Now, thanks to Caroline Weber I'm walking around the house like a zombie when I'm supposed to be at the gym working off all those holiday macaroons. Just another day in the life i suppose, figures.

Anyway, the books listed below are sure to keep you yawning at your desks and sleeping in for the first part of 2009.

Enjoy!

Stellar Fashion Reads
  1. Queen of Fashion, What Marie Antoinette Wore to the Revolution By Caroline Weber
  2. Fashion Inside Out By Daniel Voscovic (Project Runway Alumni!)
  3. Emily Post By Laura Claridge
  4. Chanel and Her World, Friends, Fashion and Fame By Edmonde Charles-Roux

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to see Fashion Inside Out made your recommended reading list! :)

Nadira said...

I've heard Daniel's book is amazing. My mom is friends w/his...I have yet to read it.

Thanks for the great list!